Friday, December 20, 2013

Don't Let Them Take Your Freedome of Speech Away!!!!

Our freedom of speech is under attack.  It seems like everyone is upset about our right to bear arms being attacked, well, what about our right to freedom of speech?  Yes, this is about the comment made by Phil Robertson off of Duck Dynasty.  Let me just say, I don’t like the show and I think the whole thing is stupid; but, I also don’t like people attacking Robertson for speaking what he felt. 

Tonight, on Dr. Drew, one of the people on his panel made the comment, “it is alright if he felt that way, but he shouldn’t have spoken it in public” … What?  Really?  That is your stand?  How on earth are you going to say that?  Miley Cyrus can get up and rub her junk all over a guy in public and that is ok … Kmart can have half naked guys playing jingle bells with their underwear and that is ok … but don’t you dare speak what you feel about sexual relationships.  How dare you think I don’t have the right to say what I am feeling.  That is the full purpose of me having a blog … so I can speak my mind about different things that are happening in the news. 


This is a crime and A & E needs to stop their attack on Duck Dynasty.  I can’t see how you are going to attack one of your most popular shows like this.  I don’t watch the show and I am not going to watch the show because of all the bad publicity that it is getting at the moment … but don’t you dare think you have a right to take my right to speak my mind away because you don’t.  

No comments:

Post a Comment