Monday, November 25, 2013

My apologies for any inconvenience

If you have came to my blog and read some of them, you will notice that I have had to go in and delete a great many of them.  I was in the habit of trying to put a picture, link, or other copy righted material in my blog in order to further show who or what I was referring to and I have signed up with a new ad program that requires all my material to be my own.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I was asked shortly after writing one of my posts about something I had said in it and where I had gotten my information.  I have no problem answering any questions of where I get my information, I just won't be able to do it in the blog itself any longer.  But in the case that I am referring to, I had said that one of the men of North Sharon Baptist in Michigan had actually served time for his acts on a child and I have not be able to find that link again.  I wrote that blog on October 25th and I have been searching for that link ever since.  At this point, I am beginning to wonder if I might have misread something, because it is no where to be found.  I had originally found the link in 2008, but as I explained to the ones that was asking about it, there has been a lot of church people that has came under fire for the same acts since 2008 and it may very well be a case of the link being buried, but since these people are from that church and were there at the time of the accusations, I am almost sure that I must have misread something because they are unaware of such a case.  Please forgive me for my mistake in this issue.

Thank You,
Tabitha Rohm

No comments:

Post a Comment